Year: 1975/Reissued 2004
Label: Olivia Records/Reissued Wolf Moon Records
Definitely, THE classic women's music album. One of top selling independent albums when it was released in 1975, it maintained that distinction until the early 90's -- a most amazing record. These songs are the timeless standards, speaking to women as deeply today as they did when they were first heard.
01. Waterfall (5:20) listen
02. Hurts Like The Devil (2:58) listen
03. Wild Things (4:27) listen
04. Sweet Woman (3:52) listen
05. Song of the Soul (4:28) listen
06. Shooting Star (2:39) listen
07. Dream Child (4:23) listen
08. One of the Light (4:59) listen
09. Having Been Touched (Tender Lady) (4:48) listen
10. Sister (4:49) listen
Produced by Cris Williamson
Co-produced by (The Ears): Margie Adam, Meg Christian, E.Marcy Dicterow
Engineered by Joan Lowe
Assistant Engineer: Judy Dlugacz
Re-Mix: Cris Williamson, Margie Adam, Meg Christian, E.Marcy Dicterow, Joan Lowe, Judy Dlugacz
All string parts written/arranged by E.Marcy Dicterow. All other parts written/arranged by Cris Williamson and the musician playing the part.
Cover Photographs by Cynthia MacAdams
Graphic Design by Kate Winter
Taking care of business: Ginny Berson, Jennifer Woodul
This is dedicated to my dad, and also to the filly Ruffian. The race they ran was beautiful.